Unleash the unlimited power of your subconscious mind and take your Thai Boxing skills to the next level with MUAY THAI MASTERY ZP, designed for the nak muay of all walks of life, but optimized to give competitive Thai fighters and mixed martial artists the ultimate edge needed to dominate in the ring and throughout their martial arts career.
You will experience rapid boosts in overall fitness (such as elevated cardio and faster muscle growth), lighting-fast striking speed, heightened reflexes and hand-eye coordination, increased flexibility, dexterity and strength. Also, be prepared for profound cognitive enhancements, like quicker technique mastery and the ability to easily learn, recall and execute advanced combinations and combat strategies.
MUAY THAI MASTERY ZP contains scripting to enhance your performance while sparring or competing. Enjoy advanced abilities of tactical analysis — being able to read your opponent before they’re even finished formulating their next move, for example. Ring mastery scripting to quickly improve footwork, spatial awareness and defensive maneuvers and tactics is also included.
MUAY THAI MASTERY ZP also covers lifestyle and mental mastery issues with scripting designed to help you quickly dissolve any internal fears or limits preventing you reaching your maximum potential as a competitive Thai Boxer (or enthusiast), as well as scripting aimed at to help you find or manifest the perfect trainers, mentors and allies that will guide you to long-term success.
This program was developed by Thai Boxers, for Thai Boxers and was tested over the course of an entire year by both competitive and casual martial artists. The people who contributed to it’s creation live and breathe Muay Thai. You’ll spend more on dubious supplements and pills than you ever will on MUAY THAI MASTERY ZP, and you’re guaranteed to see better results.
If you’re not using MUAY THAI MASTERY ZP, someone else will… and then, they’ll have the edge needed to defeat YOU.
Want more power?
It is impossible to list every single benefit or objective of the subliminal due to the way our subliminals are created. They create holistic change that are deeply personal and individual to every single user, so while two individuals might see similar effects, someone else will likely have different experiences. Listing all potential avenues of growth and benefits is simply impossible – but through experience with the subliminal and introspection you can grasp the overall growth direction of the subliminal. Always remember that you are a unique individual with your very own journey, history and life, and our subliminals take that as well as your conscious guidance into account and work with you and who you truly are. In other words, even if an objective/feature/benefit that you want is not listed on the page, it does not mean you won’t experience it as long as the topic of the subliminal is connected to the desired effect.
Furthermore, if you haven’t experienced a specific objective / feature / benefit on the page (or unstated) yet, it does not mean you won’t — it simply means other things are taking precedence and have a much higher priority as dictated by the intricate interplay between your conscious guidance, your situation, your subconscious mind and the subliminal. Finally, there are countless more benefits and features to discover with each subliminal – each subliminal is so much more than a simple list. It is an invaluable companion on your journey that grows with you – indeed, our subliminals can be used indefinitely and throughout your whole life, they will always help you develop in new ways you never expected. Have patience, listen wisely, always be taking action in line with the subliminal and don’t let the list limit you, the subliminal or the experiences you will go through.
Current Level of Technology:
- Zero Point (reading the provided supporting documentation is mandatory due to the strength of ZP. Do NOT start listening before reading the included instruction manual).
- See the following article to learn more about ZP: https://support.subliminalclub.com/knowledge-base/introduction-to-zero-point/
Standard Current (ZP) Listening Schedule:
See included instructions or the following support article: https://support.subliminalclub.com/knowledge-base/zero-point-listening-instructions/
- Individuals under the age of 18 should NOT run this title.
Gender and Sexual Orientation: Any.
Similarities/Differences: Has some slight similarities to Boxing Mastery in the areas they develop, but each has their own scripting that is more appropriate for each sport/martial art.
- Master all the intricacies of Muay Thai while conditioning your body and mind to the highest levels.
- Have endless energy while sparring, fighting and even just training.
- Recover faster and more easily, be less sore after training, achieve greater results from your training.
- Develop your hand eye coordination and massively sharpen your reflexes.
- Improve your striking, blocking and evasion abilities while developing your overall speed, allowing you to out-pace your opponents with ease.
- Build a powerful, strong, durable and tough body that can take the hits without flinching.
- Strategize and come up with incredible tactics instantly, use them against your opponents.
- Develop profound combat intuition, know exactly what your opponent will do next.
- Learn all the secrets of Muay Thai with ease and rapidity.
- Have the mindset of a Muay Thai champion, have the motivation to become a champion.
- Eliminate all fear and doubt of becoming a master of Muay Thai, have the confidence and massive willpower that makes you succeed.
- Find a good teacher of Muay Thai that is perfect for you.
- … and much more.
- Look for a good Muay Thai teacher and take classes. In martial arts, a good teacher and sparring partners are invaluable.
Disclaimer: I was given various versions of Muay Thai Mastery X for free as a tester over the last year in exchange for my honest thoughts.
I was pretty skeptical about the whole idea at first and even turned down the testing offer. After awhile, I felt like I was hitting a plateau in regards to my fighting ability and asked if I could still test.
Can’t say that I noticed an immediate boost. Took about two weeks before there was a “click,” and I realized that something was indeed working. Even my trainer noticed my sudden improvement, particularly in sparring. I was calmer, techniques more fluid and I was becoming much more of an aggressive yet technical fighter than before.
I’ve competed in a number of local smokers and amateur IKF bouts, and there’s one thing for sure. I won all the bouts where I ran Muay Thai Mastery X according to the instructions before hand. Lost the ones where I didn’t run it.
That’s just my two-cents. I’m definitely gonna keep running it now that the official version is out.