“Ordinary people believe only in the possible. Extraordinary people visualize not what is possible or probable, but rather what is impossible. And by visualizing the impossible, they begin to see it as possible.” – Cherie Carter Scott
When Jonas Salk, inventor of the Polio vaccine, was asked how he developed the vaccine — which helped eradicate it from the world — he replied: “I pictured myself as a virus or a cancer cell and tried to sense what it would be like.”
Billionaires Oprah Winfrey and Richard Branson. Movie stars Will Smith and Jim Carrey. And of course, Leonardo DaVinci, one of the greatest inventors and minds in all human history. All of these individuals (and other prominent athletes, business owners and other “elites”) have said that the key to their success is their ability to visualize.
Mind’s Eye can help catapult your visualization and imagination capabilities to the highest levels. While some people’s thinking mode is that of visualizing abstract systems, some think by hearing an auditory stream. Some think in vivid images. Some experience deeply felt feelings and sensations. This is why Mind’s Eye is revolutionary — there is no need for you to train a thinking mode that is unnatural to you, with Mind’s Eye, you’ll become proficient in whatever form of visualization best works for you.
In our research, we discovered that everyone “visualizes” differently. You might not be able to visualize a perfect cube floating in the blackness behind your eyelids, but you might be able to vividly remember a touch or a movement, with all its distinct details. That’s why Mind’s Eye works with your subconscious in order to make you aware of how your mind works in regards to visualization and help you use that knowledge to take your visualization ability, whatever it be, to profound levels. For those who can project images from their mind into 3D space — imagine projecting the image of an apple so realistic that you can smell and taste it. For those who “hear” auditory streams, imagine easily separating the signal from the noise and being able to convey the ideas you visualize with incredible verbal clarity. If you were a tactile visualizer, you would be able to increasingly feel more and more distinct sensations, becoming able to create complex systems with direct sensations, that would make perfect sense to you, and so on.
Of course, if you want to learn another visualization modality, Mind’s Eye will accelerate your ability to develop that skill. That’s right, with Mind’s Eye you will see your visualization abilities developing more and more rapidly.
Mind’s Eye also contains scripting to help you use your visualization abilities to predict the optimal outcome for any situation you experience. You will receive unending inspiration from your subconscious on how to improve upon your situation. You’ll be able to see numerous possibilities in vivid detail and determine what path you should take. This includes developing business ideas, business systems, running fight simulations, etc.
You can also use Mind’s Eye as a tool for developing your own manifestation abilities. What this means is, whatever you consciously desire, and visualize with the intent to manifest it, Mind’s Eye will work alongside your subconscious to manifest your desired object or outcome rapidly, while removing the effects of doubt and negative emotions. And if you suddenly decide you do not want the visualized outcome, you can simply consciously decide to stop the process, and it will be so.
That being said: visualization is a skill like any other – similarly to going to the gym, it can take days, weeks, months for results, but results will happen with action and dedication. That’s why it’s time to take action NOW and learn how to visualize like the geniuses of older times.
Ready to change your life forever? Order now.
It is impossible to list every single benefit or objective of the subliminal due to the way our subliminals are created. They create holistic change that are deeply personal and individual to every single user, so while two individuals might see similar effects, someone else will likely have different experiences. Listing all potential avenues of growth and benefits is simply impossible – but through experience with the subliminal and introspection you can grasp the overall growth direction of the subliminal. Always remember that you are a unique individual with your very own journey, history and life, and our subliminals take that as well as your conscious guidance into account and work with you and who you truly are. In other words, even if an objective/feature/benefit that you want is not listed on the page, it does not mean you won’t experience it as long as the topic of the subliminal is connected to the desired effect.
Furthermore, if you haven’t experienced a specific objective / feature / benefit on the page (or unstated) yet, it does not mean you won’t — it simply means other things are taking precedence and have a much higher priority as dictated by the intricate interplay between your conscious guidance, your situation, your subconscious mind and the subliminal. Finally, there are countless more benefits and features to discover with each subliminal – each subliminal is so much more than a simple list. It is an invaluable companion on your journey that grows with you – indeed, our subliminals can be used indefinitely and throughout your whole life, they will always help you develop in new ways you never expected. Have patience, listen wisely, always be taking action in line with the subliminal and don’t let the list limit you, the subliminal or the experiences you will go through.
Current Level of Technology:
- Zero Point (reading the provided supporting documentation is mandatory due to the strength of ZP. Do NOT start listening before reading the included instruction manual).
- See the following article to learn more about ZP: https://support.subliminalclub.com/knowledge-base/introduction-to-zero-point/
Standard Current (ZP) Listening Schedule:
See included instructions or the following support article: https://support.subliminalclub.com/knowledge-base/zero-point-listening-instructions/
- 16+ with parental guidance
- Individuals under the age of 16 should NOT run this title.
Gender and Sexual Orientation: Any.
Similarities/Differences: There are slight similarities between Ascension Chamber and Mind’s Eye, because both of them can be used for manifesting. The way they do it and their overall focuses are different however.
- Find the best mode of visualization for you and develop it to incredible heights.
- Develop an eidetic / photographic memory with the ability to recall images at will
- Develop your weaker modes of visualization and learn how to use them to your advantage.
- Strengthen the accuracy, the vividness, the clarity and the details of all your visualizations.
- Become able to easily add and build upon your visualizations, easily recall it in the future.
- Mentally deconstruct visualizations with ease and develop the analyzation skills needed to evaluate those mental images, perfect for finding faults in a product / process, or to improve them
- Easily use visualization for all your purposes, including innovating a new product, finding new ways to make money or even simply improving yourself.
- Develop your sensitivity to your visualization and build the connections between your senses and visualizations – hear, see, feel, taste and touch what you visualize.
- Rapidly learn more and more about visualization and how to improve those abilities
- Predict and analyze any situation through the power of your visualization.
- Assist with the conscious, intentional manifestation of your positively charged desired outcomes, improve your ability to do so.
- Use Mind’s Eye as an excellent foundation for lucid dreaming and astral projection, if you desire to work on such abilities.
- … and much more.
- Keep a journal, dedicate some time every day to visualizing and make it fun. Experiment with the different senses and the multitude of exercises and objects you can do and visualize. Try to directly use your sense in your imagination – if at first you struggle, simply recreate the sensation (whatever sense it might be) in real life (such as touching an apple) and then use your memory as a basis for further work. Steadily add more details, dive into them (such as how coarse the skin of the apple is or does it have any holes). Over time your abilities will grow, and as it does, add even more details and even involve other senses – for some, this will already be the case, usually two senses together such as sight and touch.
- Adding scenarios can further help you visualize – imagining dropping an apple on the floor, while hearing the apple hit the floor and the resulting vibration is one example. This will help you involve multiple sensations. Creating stories and even letting the mind itself create one while you work on feeling the sensations is another excellent way of developing your visualization.
- As your visualization becomes more and more powerful, it can become an invaluable tool for lucid dreaming or astral projection. By combining a highly developed visualization, the abilities, mindset and skills you’ve learned from developing your visualization and a proper state of mind, you can have interesting experiences and an excellent foundation for exploration of human potential.